Table of contents
The threshold intervals feature is one one of the ways Netigate offers to set KPIs on your survey results. This feature can be applied to all types of weighted questions. It allows you to categorize different parts of the question scale and see how your results are distributed within set categories.
This feature is included in extended licenses and available as an add on for users with smaller packages.
Apply thresholds to a question
- Click on the dotted icon ⋮ in the upper right-hand corner of the question dashboard.
- Select Set Threshold Intervals
- A new window will open
- Name your intervals by adding text to the Status label box
- Type your desired interval values into the boxes provided, or use the up ᐱ and down ᐯ buttons
- Tick the checkbox at the bottom of the window if you want your threshold to show in the graph (as opposed to just the table).
- Change the interval color by clicking on the color square and selecting the color from the color picker.
By default, there will be 3 threshold colors corresponding to a traffic light system. You can choose to reduce this to only two categories, by setting the same value as highest for the RED and lowest for the GREEN interval. See the screenshot below for an example.
In graphs, threshold intervals are represented in the form of a bar stretching parallel to the question scale axis.
In tables, the threshold intervals are reflected by coloring the values with the color of the interval they belong to.
Threshold intervals can be combined with target values in the same question.
Export threshold intervals
Edit and delete threshold intervals
Threshold intervals can be easily edited after being applied.
- Click on ⋮ in the upper right-hand corner of the question dash
- Select Edit Threshold Intervals
- A window will open
Edit the intervals, or delete them by clicking DELETE THRESHOLD.